Comfortable Traditional Edinburgh One Bedroom Apartment
In a listed building in the heart of Edinburgh’s stunning New Town, this elegant apartment is the perfect base for exploring the treasures of the Unesco World Heritage Site. Edinburgh Castle, The Old Town & Princes Street are all within walking distance.
On your doorstep is one of the most vibrant areas in Edinburgh. Fashionable Broughton street, with its eclectic mix of cafés, bars, restaurants & independent shops is a fabulous village within the city.
Just two minutes from the tram stop direct from the airport, this brilliantly located bolthole, offers a luxuriously appointed apartment featuring a stylish mix of antiques, vintage pieces and contemporary furnishings. Set against a backdrop of whitewashed floor boards, linen and velvet curtains and softest, wool throws, you will find every home comfort including a Harmon Kardon speaker, a smart TV, a wide selection of guidebooks and novels and a wealth of board games to...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Welcome to the historic New Town, famous for Georgian townhouses and upscale boutiques. Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, The Scottish National Gallery are only a 15-minute walk away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.