Sumptuous Quirky Edinburgh Apartment
The renowned and loved Wee Palace is an opulent but cosy apartment in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, in the medieval and bustling Grassmarket square. Located on the third (top) floor of a lovely, truly Scottish historic building, it features a stunning four-poster bed and spectacular views over Edinburgh Castle. This fabulously romantic apartment, which exudes charm and character from every nook and cranny, has just been featured in a leading interiors magazine. Although there are a huge variety of restaurants in which to wine and dine right on your doorstep, you also have the option of cooking your own romantic meal in the fully fitted contemporary kitchen, and then sitting down to dine with the best view in town, overlooking the Castle. Mary Queen of Scots, who lived at Edinburgh Castle and gave birth to James VI there, spent most of her childhood in France. To reflect this, you will also find a touch of French glamour...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
A stay in Edinburgh doesn’t get much more romantic, or comfortable, than this.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.