Outstanding Luxurious Traditional Chalet in Morzine
Chalet Lozere gives those staying at this beautiful holiday home at the Morzine ski resort the best of both worlds. It’s close to the amenities in the centre of the village, yet also in a position that offers peace and quiet. A south-facing balcony terrace offers views, as well as an indulgent hot tub for total relaxation.
This spacious, catered chalet is ideal for larger groups and families. There are seven bedrooms in total, with a modern lift taking you quickly and easily from one floor to the next. The interior is polished and contemporary in style, with a light, neutral colour scheme making each space feel open yet cosy. Five of the sumptuous bedrooms have their own ensuite facilities and the final two bedrooms are linked, with a shared bathroom. This feature makes Chalet Lozere perfect for those travelling with little ones. Several of the bedrooms also have doors opening straight out onto balcony terraces, with no...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Lozere sits in a great position within the Morzine resort. The resort itself is one of the most popular of the famous Portes du Soleil ski area on the French-Swiss border with families. Less than a 20-minute walk away are many of Morzine's great amenities, including shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. This traditional Savoyard village is very pretty, and looks especially magical at night time, as you stroll along its streets and take in the surrounding scenery. Evenings are also a special time to enjoy what Morzine has to offer, with many bars featuring live music, as well as après ski. There's a great family feel wherever you go, so everyone can enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment. Morzine is a great ski resort for beginners and children. Ski schools are easy to find dotted across the resort, with instructors catering their lessons to all ages and abilities. If you're new to skiing, or a bit out of practice, you'll find the Morzine/Les Gets area the most suitable, with its gentle nursery slopes. If you're at intermediate or advanced level, head to Mont Chery with its challenging black run. And it's not just skiing on offer at Morzine. You can also try exciting activities such as paragliding, snowboarding, snow mobiling, tobogganing, lake ice-diving, sledging, ice skating and nature discovery walks. Night time sledging from the top of the Pleney lift will delight older children. The whole family will be kept entertained at Parc des Dérêches, with its great ice skating rink. Also have indoor fun at Morzine swimming pool.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner 7 days before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week towel change.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.