Lovely Two Bedroom in Old Town Edinburgh
Located on the Royal Mile, this newly renovated high street property is surrounded by lots of life, bustle, vibrancy, and an overall jovial atmosphere. This gives you the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the fantastic Scottish culture. The apartment is located on the first floor consisting of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open plan living room and fully-equipped kitchen. Essentials such as linen, towels, TV & WiFi are provided.
Positioned on the High Street, Edinburgh, this newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment sits next to the famous World’s End pub. Historically being a defensive gateway, one that separated the Old Town from Canongate, the area inside the gateway became known as the “World’s End” because as far as the people of the town were concerned, this was where the world literally ended! Elements of this rich history still echoes here to this very day, as the base of the port can still be seen outside of...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The property is also within walking distance of various shops, cafes, restaurants and city attractions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.