Large Modern One Bedroom Apartment in Edinburgh
This gem of a Georgian Building Apartment has just been fully renovated to the highest standards. Decorated and designed with attention to detail this flat is perfect for long and comfortable stays.
Edinburgh’s New Town is one of the City’s most attractive areas. With large, sandstone terraces surrounding leafy, private gardens it’s difficult not to fall in love with the place. It is often considered to be a masterpiece of city planning, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built in stages between 1765 and around 1850, and retains much of the original neo-classical and Georgian period architecture.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The Royal Botanic Gardens are also only 10 minutes away, which are beautiful for a walk and across the road from that is Inverleith Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No pets, no smoking, No Parties or Events
- Please note that tram works are due to take place from York Place to Leith Walk from August 2020 to summer 2021 and we predict the possibility of disruption between the hours of 8am and 11pm.