Grand 17th Century Historic Estate in Normandy
Between the historic towns of Dieppe and Fécamp, Château Trois Tours sits grandly in a beautiful estate only a few minutes from the glorious beaches of the Alabaster coastline in this magnificent part of Normandy.
The castle dates back to the early 17th century and is typical of the Louis XIII architecture of this time; it’s no wonder the château is listed with the French National Trust.
The distinctive three towers were added 200 years later, adding to the romantic ambience across the impressive estate. Inside the majestic castle, grand rooms offer ample space in the traditional salon, beautiful library and home cinema room whilst a wood-panelled dining room and superb contemporary kitchen with its historic feature fireplace mean cooking, or being cooked for, is a real joy.
Over the top two floors, there are nine traditionally styled bedrooms with sumptuous fabrics and homely furnishings, perfect for large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Only 4km from the Pays de Caux coast, in the Seine-Maritime department of northern France, Château Trois Tours commands a privileged location for exploring Normandy and beyond. You can reach the sea in just over five minutes by car where you will find the beach, a sailing school which offers a variety of summer watersports, a lovely promenade for leisurely walks, a couple of café-bars and restaurants and even a casino. You’ll find further facilities around a ten-minute drive away in the town of Saint-Valery-en-Caux with its boulangeries and shops or head inland to Cany-Barville (8km) with its delightful Monday morning market. For activity lovers, there is a golf course and tennis courts only a five-minute drive away and you can find horse-riding just a little further. For the most adventurous, there is even a flying school just minutes away. This part of the Normandy coastline is known for its Alabaster white cliffs and stunning coastline. Only 12km away, Veules les Roses is one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’, a former fishing village which is now popular with artists and is much loved due to its pretty thatched cottages, the watermills of the Veules river and the incredible beach with a promenade, pier and beach huts. Make sure you try some of the famous salt and freshwater oysters (Veulaise), especially at the weekend when they are sold by the coastline. Another incredibly pretty coastal village is Varengeville-sur-Mer (32km) with its picturesque houses and wonderful scenery. Visit its exquisite gardens including the beautiful Bois des Moutiers or walk by the breathtaking Valleuse de Vasterival, a valley between the high cliffs that leads to the sea. The famous white cliffs of Étretat are just under an hour away, via the historic town of Fécamp (30km), or continue on to Le Havre (75km), now a UNESCO World Heritage site due to Auguste Perret’s post-war architecture. In the other direction, Dieppe (40km) has great maritime traditions; make sure you try the fish stew or local scallops that the town is so famous for. The marina is a particularly pleasant place to soak up the vibrant ambience. A little further, the well-known seaside towns of Honfleur (73km) and Deauville (98km) are over an hour away or visit the historic and beautiful city of Rouen (66km) on the River Seine. Continuing south-east of Rouen, the mesmerising gardens of Monet’s Giverny (140km) can be reached in around two hours, loved by tourists from across the world.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Château Only: €3000/ Château+Cottage: €3600. The deposit is paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded 15 days after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m and 5.00 p.m (or 6.00 p.m. if arriving on a Saturday for a minimum of 7 nights).
- Departure time : Between 8.00 a.m and 10.00 a.m. (or 11.00 a.m if booking the short-stay rate of 2-6 nights for the Château only).
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : No, a heating supplement sometimes applies and is payable to the owner. Château for 7 nights or more: approximately €450 - €780 per week depending on the period (please enquire when booking). Château for short stays (2-6 nights): included October to April. Cottage: included October to April.
- Linen & towels included? : Château for 7 nights or more: included. Château for short stays (2-6 nights): extra €19 pp, paid locally in cash on arrival. Cottage: extra €19 pp, paid locally in cash on arrival.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Château for 7 nights or more: included. Château for short stays (2-6 nights): extra €250, paid locally in cash on arrival. Cottage: extra €120, paid locally in cash on arrival. However, please note, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool towels included? : Château for 7 nights or more: included. Château for short stays (2-6 nights): extra €5 pp, paid locally in cash on arrival. Cottage: extra €5pp, paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Pool heating charge? : The family pool is heated approximately mid-May to mid-September with no charge when booking the Château alone (7 nights or more), whereas an extra charge of €500 per week applies when booking the cottage or booking the Château for short stays (2-6 nights), paid locally. The long-lap pool can be heated on request approximately mid-May to mid-September for a charge of €500 per week, paid locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday (June to mid/late September). At other times the arrival day depends on the season.
- Minimum stay : 2, 3, 6 or 7 nights depending on season.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The 14-person rate includes rental of the Château only whilst the 20-person rate includes the Château and cottage. Please note that as the owner may rent out the cottage separately, bookings for 15-20 guests remain on request only and subject to availability of the cottage (please enquire).
- Other Ts and Cs : If guests book the château only, the owner may rent out the cottage separately, however château guests have exclusive use of the swimming pools and grounds.
- Other Ts and Cs : The short-stay rate (2-6 nights) is applicable for a maximum of 12 guests (Château only) or 18 guests (Château and cottage). In this case, only seven bedrooms and six bathrooms are available in the Château. Two extra beds are on request, subject to a supplement - please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : The fireplaces in the Château are decorative only (other than the kitchen chimney which can be lit with charcoal only).