Delightful Home with Tranquil Gardens and Pool in Provence
Set in captivating Provençal gardens with lovely views, enjoy the tranquillity and beauty of Maison Rose whilst only being a few minutes from the enchanting town of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
The glorious grounds are a real delight with towering cypresses and swaying pines looking on. The inviting 24m long swimming pool is framed by pretty lawns dotted with olive trees. You can play boules with family and friends or a game of table tennis, before lazing in the outdoor lounge with an aperitif. Long meals can be enjoyed alfresco taking in the peaceful surroundings around you.
The charm of this homely abode continues inside with bright rooms, boastful artwork and characterful features alongside a modern ambience of comfort and relaxation. A light-filled reception room, a cosy TV salon and an impressive kitchen-diner all offer ample space for large groups whilst each of the seven welcoming bedrooms has its own bath or shower...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in Les Alpilles Natural Park, Maison Rose is located in a peaceful setting just outside the charming Provençal town of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. You could walk there in around half an hour or otherwise it’s just a few minutes by car, approx. 3km away. St-Rémy is a charming town and especially popular with food lovers with a lovely Wednesday morning market and a wonderful range of restaurants, bistros, pretty cafes and wine bars. On selected Sunday mornings in the summer many of the artists who live here gather to display their art along the ‘Route des Artistes’ or at other times you can visit the charming art galleries along the narrow lanes of St-Rémy. Van Gogh fans can follow the artist’s trail around the town and visit St Paul de Mausole where Van Gogh stayed for a large amount of time. Other idyllic villages include one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’, Les Baux de Provence with it’s pretty castle and charming squares and Maussane-les-Alpilles where you will find some of France’s original olive oil mills. The city of Avignon is also just a short drive where you can discover some of the amazing UNESCO world heritage sites and lovely markets, restaurants and bars. Walkers and hikers can follow lovely trails across the surrounding countryside, including paths from very near Maison Rose, discovering landscapes so typical of this region with undulating hills, vineyards and olive groves. Horse-riding is also popular across this region and there are various golf courses with a fair distance, including Domaine de Manville around twenty minutes away by car. Arles is another fantastic city to explore with museums, art galleries and yet more history connected to Vincent Van Gogh. It’s also the gateway to the enchanting Camargue region with wild horses, lagoons, pink flamingos and vast beaches. Van Gogh’s Gordes is yet another of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’ or visit one of the many other archetypal Provençal villages of the magical Luberon region, most reached within an hour.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 paid to the owner by bank transfer one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : No.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in three rooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Two additional folding beds suitable for children are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy must be provided to the owner minimum one month before arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.