Chalet Puy De Sancy
Luxurious Chalet Puy de Sancy is a fantastic option for a medium-sized group looking to enjoy the Méribel resort, its stunning landscapes and great facilities. Set over four floors, this catered chalet offers everything you could need to enjoy a relaxing stay. The centre of Méribel is also just a short distance away.
Found across the four floors are beautifully designed and furnished rooms that showcase a contemporary style that reflects the abundance of modern features. Soothe those aching muscles in the indoor spa, sauna or hot tub for a pampering and indulgent experience.
The living spaces are just as decadent, with an open-plan lounge/dining room featuring seating that invites you to put your feet up and enjoy a drink in the evenings. The chic fireplace and wooden beams throughout add even more warmth to the space.
Dine at the grand table and take in views over the picturesque surrounding area through the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Méribel is one of the best-loved ski village resorts of the Three Valleys region, with it offering some of the most excellent skiing conditions in the world. The resort also boasts a village centre bursting with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. You can easily get around the large resort with the fast, modern ski lifts available. Chalet Puy de Sancy is in an enviable position, as it's close to the village centre, but far enough away to appreciate peace and quiet. Some of Méribel's most popular bars are less than a 10-minute drive away, so make the most of the private driver service to enjoy evenings out. Most bars not only offer great après ski, but also live music. Relaxing in one of these bars is one of the best ways to unwind after a long day spent on the slopes. The Altiport pistes (4km) are probably the best ones for beginners and those with rusty skills. They offer wide nursery slopes that tend to be quieter than many others; giving you time and space to practice your technique. Those of intermediate and advanced levels will also find runs to suit them at Méribel, so it's a great resort for groups with differing abilities. Skiing isn't the only activity on offer at Méribel. You can also enjoy snow mobile rides around the snowy forests of the resort, as well as horse-drawn sleigh rides. Go on scenic snow-shoe walks and see the resort from new heights on a hot air balloon ride or by parapenting. The Olympic sports complex (1.5km) lets you enjoy all sorts of indoor activities. The facilities here include a bowling alley, climbing wall, swimming pool, ice rink, gym and spa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner 7 days before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week towel change.
- Changeover day : Sunday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner/agent.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that advertised rates are for a maximum of 12 adults and 2 children.