Pretty Home with Pool in St Paul de Vence
With the French Riviera right on your doorstep, Mas des Vignes is a not-to-be-missed 165m2 three bedroom villa enjoying a fabulous location 300m away from the traditional village of St. Paul de Vence.
This pretty house is built on 2 levels and stands out for its original décor. Access is through a welcoming entrance hall which leads to the lounge and dining areas. The open plan kitchen is modern and fully equipped, with direct access to a gorgeous terrace. The master bedroom is spacious and bright and features its own en-suite shower room. The views through the patio doors will leave you breathless. Finally, on the first floor there are two cosy bedrooms (one twin, one double) and one separate bathroom.
Overlooking an equestrian centre and surrounded by a huge partially fenced garden, the property is particularly suitable for families with young children. The outside grounds are simply impressive: there is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Mas des Vignes is located a few hundred metres from the perched village of St Paul de Vence, with its picturesque streets, ancient fountains, provençal boutiques and a magnificent view over the surrounding valley. Venturing a little further you'll also find Vence, known as 'the city of art,' it is a very pretty hilltop town full of flowers, pavement cafes and galleries. Featuring a very classic French square - Place Clemenceau - where passers by stop for a coffee or meal to watch the world go by, you can also see the famous 'Matisse chapel' from here. The old town is a walled circle of medieval buildings with fountains at every turn - an attractive place to wander around the endless craft shops, galleries and vibrant market. The glamorous towns of Cannes, Nice and perfume capital, Grasse are just a short drive awway! Whatever you're in search of you'll be sure to find - beaches, harbours, perfume houses, a waterpark for the children en route to Antibes, watersports and even a trip to the iconic principality of Monaco where you can shop till you drop and then head off to the famous casinos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival in cash in Euros (Pounds Sterling on request only) and refunded on departure subject to full inspection. Please note that access to the villa will not be possible without this payment.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : The week 5th -12th August 2017 cannot be booked as a single week.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other days may be possible upon request. Please enquire.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.