Captivating Home with Spectacular Views in the heart of Balagna
With views of rugged mountains and the village church from your glorious terrace, it’s easy to see why Corsica is known as l’île de beauté.
In the heart of Balagne, just on the edge of a characterful village, A Balagna is an architect’s house, designed with style and flair whilst making the most of the beautiful scenery.
With air-conditioning throughout, four ensuite bedrooms and a vast open-plan living-dining room with its contemporary kitchen, this holiday home is all about smart modern living in rustic surroundings. Gaze at the typical Balagne landscapes from the picture-book windows that flood light into the superb and spacious living room.
In the morning you can wander to the boulangerie in the village for pastries to enjoy with your morning coffee on the vast terrace with mountain and valley views, listening to the birds sing in this idyllic setting. Relax in the sun or dip into the heated swimming pool,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 paid via bank transfer or cash to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : No. The pool is only heated approximately April to end-October. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Saturday (mid-June to mid-September) or flexible at other times.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (mid-June to mid-September) or 3 nights at other times.
- Smoking Allowed? : Yes, except in the bedrooms.
- Pets welcome? : Yes, on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.