Penthouse with large terrace in the heart of Trastevere
Located in the beautiful area of Trastevere, this Rome terrace apartment is meticulously decorated in a classic style and accommodates up to 5 guests.
The inside of this Trastevere apartment is composed of a large living room, a kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is something familiar about its style as you enter - these comfortable interiors will truly serve as your home away from home.
The living room is extremely spacious, featuring two lounge areas and a beautiful grand piano. The antique furniture, bookshelves and ornaments give the room a classic and elegant feel. Large windows that lead to the terrace allow for light to flood the apartment with light. It is the ideal place to sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home after a busy day of visiting Rome.
Connected to the sitting room, guests will find a refined and fully equipped kitchen and dining room. The...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Calm and residential, this neighbourhood of Trastevere benefits from exquisite Roman charm whilst avoiding the chaos of the rest of the centre. With its discrete cobbled streets, Trastevere is one of the most characteristic districts of Rome. The apartment is located in one of the most enchanting streets of the area. Stay within the peace and tranquility of your Rome apartment whilst having the city centre right at your doorstep. Trastevere’s beautiful Botanical Garden is also just a few meters away from your Roman home, as well as the John Cabot University, just a street away. Furthermore, the apartment it is just a short climb away from the panoramic Janiculum terrace, visible from the apartment’s balcony. It is also a relatively short walk to the Vatican City for guests to visit its numerous museums, Sistine Chapel and San Pietro Basilica. The rest of the historical centre is also easily reachable by foot, but buses regularly serve the neighbourhood, taking you wherever you need to be during your stay in Rome.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME: A 3.50 euros fee will be applied to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website. The fee is 3.50 euros per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- - ITALIAN ANTI-TERRORISM LAW: Important note: A couple of days prior to your arrival, you will be receiving an email from RomeLoft (the company I own and manage) requesting that you fill a form with your arrival and personal information. Collecting this information is required by Italian Anti-Terrorism Law. So please, I ask that you cooperate with me on this and that you submit the completed form prior to your arrival in Rome.
- - CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES: Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 euros) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 euros and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival). Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 euros.
- - FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST: In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 euros fee is due. In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 euros + shipping costs is due for the service. If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.