Trastevere modern apartment with patio
You will find this Trastevere contemporary stylish apartment on a quiet street in a characteristic neighborhood of Rome. Natural light floods this apartment.
This apartment offers a modern and minimalistic decor. In fact, it boasts the best of both worlds: a quiet and relaxing stay while being close to all the action that Trastevere has to offer.
The high ceilings, and the white furniture and tiles add even more light and height to an already airy apartment.
The open concept, laboratory-style kitchen offers new and quality appliances. In and amongst its stainless steel worktops you will find the oven and stovetop, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and kettle. The dining space is furnished with a round table with four chairs.
In the living room, adjacent to the kitchen, you’ll find a very large and comfortable sofa. From here, you can relax and watch TV, whilst resting your drink on the nearby...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Campo dei Fiori - 10 min walk Castel Sant’Angelo - 20 min walk The Pantheon - 16 min walk
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME:
- A 3.50 euros fee will be applied to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website.
- The fee is 3.50 euros per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- ITALIAN ANTI-TERRORISM LAW:
- Important note: A couple of days prior to your arrival, you will be receiving an email from RomeLoft (the company I own and manage) requesting that you fill a form with your arrival and personal information. Collecting this information is required by Italian Anti-Terrorism Law. So please, I ask that you cooperate with me on this and that you submit the completed form prior to your arrival in Rome.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
- Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 euros) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 euros and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 euros.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST:
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 euros fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 euros + shipping costs is due for the service.
- If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.