One of a Kind Valadier Historic Residence with Painted Ceilings
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This stunning historic residence was once the home of Prince Stanislaw Poniatowsky, a Polish nobleman, politician and diplomat of the eighteenth century. Upon emigrating to Italy, Poniatowsky fell in love with Rome and decided to make the city his home. Therefore he commissioned the construction of his house to a famous architect of that time named Giuseppe Valadier.
A famous family of antique dealers bumped into this very charming property (a wing of the historic residence), bought it and respectfully renovated it. In particular, you can admire some of the marvellous antique frescoes that they managed to bring back to life.
The courtyard of the building is full of history: precious Roman marble sculptures are a fantastic discovery. The entrance to this Rome luxury rental apartment is located on the first floor (no elevator).
The living room features comfortable light beige sofas, armchairs, a coffee...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
- According to Italian law (ART.109 – TULPS), the Hosts and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their Guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc. ), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs.196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
- City tax of €3.50 per person per night is to be paid upon arrival in cash (children under 10 are exempt).