Bright and Airy Penthouse with Amazing Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the beautiful area of Trastevere, this Rome terrace apartment is meticulously decorated in a classic style and accommodates up to 5 guests.
The inside of this Trastevere apartment is composed of a large living room, a kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is something familiar about its style as you enter - these comfortable interiors will truly serve as your home away from home.
The living room is extremely spacious, featuring two lounge areas and a beautiful grand piano. The antique furniture, bookshelves and ornaments give the room a classic and elegant feel. Large windows that lead to the terrace allow for light to flood the apartment with light. It is the ideal place to sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home after a busy day of visiting Rome.
Connected to the sitting room, guests will find a refined and fully equipped kitchen and dining room. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
The Location The Trastevere neighborhood is a vibrant maze of typical restaurants, bars and small shops. Despite its maze of tiny cobbled streets, you won’t be lost for long. Simply follow the sounds of the crowds and you will soon find yourself in one of its piazzas. Behind Trastevere rises the Gianicolo Hill. At the top you will find the Piazzale Garibaldi. This is a beautiful place to spend sunset, as you can watch it over the historical center and St Peter’s Dome in the Vatican. From Trastevere you will have easy access to the Vatican. Moreover, attractions such as the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Piazza Venezia are within walking distance. In addition to this, piazzas such as Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Navona are just minutes away. The Piazza del Popolo and Colosseum are slightly further, however also easily reachable on foot! We especially recommend taking a midnight walk over to the Trevi Fountain. At this time the crowds will have thinned significantly, and the nighttime illuminations create a magical atmosphere as they give the fountain an almost ethereal glow.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- ROME CITY TAX
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.