Cozy attic near the Pantheon
This Rome Pantheon apartment has a great central location close to some of the most famous tourist sites in the city. However, it is situated in a quiet and peaceful cobbled street, tucked away next to a beautiful church.
This apartment has clean white interiors, with accents of rich reds and golds. This means you can benefit from open and bright spaces whilst also feeling like you are staying within an authentic space, where attention to the detail of the furnishings is clearly a priority.
This apartment is on the third floor of a beautiful building without a lift. It sleeps up to 2 people in one bedroom. The property has recently been renovated and decorated in light, neutral tones with modern furniture and clean lines.
As you enter the apartment, you will find an open-plan living area with a large skylight that fills the room with sunshine. On your left you will see the kitchen area. The glass dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Campo de Fiori - 1 km Fontana di Trevi - 0 km Pantheon - 0 km Spanish Steps - 1 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME
- A 3.50 € fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website.
- The fee is 3.50 € per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- ITALIAN ANTI-TERRORISM LAW
- Important note: A couple of days prior to your arrival, you will be receiving an email from RomeLoft (the company I own and manage) requesting that you fill a form with your arrival and personal information. Collecting this information is required by Italian Anti-Terrorism Law. So please, I ask that you cooperate with me on this and that you submit the completed form prior to your arrival in Rome. Thank you in advance!
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 €) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 € and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 Euro.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 € fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 € fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.