Comfortable apartment few steps from Trevi fountain
You will find this Rome apartment between the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. These are two of the most important landmarks of the Eternal city. This property is a top choice for guests who wish to stay in an extremely central location, while being very close to public transportation. This comfortable apartment offers plenty of living space. You can access it on the 5th floor of a building with a lift.
Lovely large entrance hall welcomes you with its wonderful wooden beam ceiling and elegant antique furniture. Nice carpets decorate the parquet floor as well as the wall of the hall.
The bright and spacious living room offers original wooden furniture: a display cabinet, a coffee table, side tables, chairs and antique lamps. You’ll also find a plush double sofa bed.
The terrace can be accessed through the living room. There, you’ll find chairs and a table. Here you can enjoy a lovely meal on warm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This apartment has a great location, between two of the most beautiful of Rome's attractions, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Moreover, it is within walking distance of the Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, and the Piazza Venezia.Moreover, here you will be on the Metro A line. This will take you through to the Vatican in one direction, and the central station, Termini, in the other. From here you can change to the Metro B to arrive in the delightful Monti district, the Colosseum, and the Giardino degli Aranci.The area is also a great place to be come evening. You will find many elegant bars, and refined restaurants, serving international and Roman food, depending on your tastes. This is the perfect way to end a busy day of sightseeing.Alternatively, during the day you can profit from the stellar shopping opportunities in this area. High street brands such as Mango and Zara have their stores here, as do exclusive brands such as Gucci, Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Max Mara, and Prada. Campo dei Fiori - 14 min Castel S. Angelo - 16 min Colosseo - 20 min Pantheon - 7 min Spanish steps - 5 min Trevi fountain - 3 min
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.