Comfortable apartment few steps from Trevi fountain
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
You will find this Rome apartment between the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. These are two of the most important landmarks of the Eternal city. This property is a top choice for guests who wish to stay in an extremely central location, while being very close to public transportation. This comfortable apartment offers plenty of living space. You can access it on the 5th floor of a building with a lift.
Lovely large entrance hall welcomes you with its wonderful wooden beam ceiling and elegant antique furniture. Nice carpets decorate the parquet floor as well as the wall of the hall.
The bright and spacious living room offers original wooden furniture: a display cabinet, a coffee table, side tables, chairs and antique lamps. You’ll also find a plush double sofa bed.
The terrace can be accessed through the living room. There, you’ll find chairs and a table. Here you can enjoy a lovely meal on warm...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
This apartment has a great location, between two of the most beautiful of Rome's attractions, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Moreover, it is within walking distance of the Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, and the Piazza Venezia.Moreover, here you will be on the Metro A line. This will take you through to the Vatican in one direction, and the central station, Termini, in the other. From here you can change to the Metro B to arrive in the delightful Monti district, the Colosseum, and the Giardino degli Aranci.The area is also a great place to be come evening. You will find many elegant bars, and refined restaurants, serving international and Roman food, depending on your tastes. This is the perfect way to end a busy day of sightseeing.Alternatively, during the day you can profit from the stellar shopping opportunities in this area. High street brands such as Mango and Zara have their stores here, as do exclusive brands such as Gucci, Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Max Mara, and Prada. Campo dei Fiori - 14 min Castel S. Angelo - 16 min Colosseo - 20 min Pantheon - 7 min Spanish steps - 5 min Trevi fountain - 3 min
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.