Classic Roman Apartment with Terrace and City Views
You will fall in love with this gorgeous, charming and sunny flat in Rome. This delightfully warm attic apartment has not one, but two lovely terraces on Via della Scala.
The apartment also boasts a wonderful view over the rooftops of Trastevere. You can find it in a recently-renovated building that still retains original feeling and integrity of the space.
The master bedroom provides a king size bed. It also has a night table, abat-jour, mirror, and plenty of wardrobes.
There is moreover a veranda with lovely outdoor furniture. In addition to this, you will find a bathroom with a shower. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, offering a gas stove, a fridge and a freezer.
To top it off, 2 terraces overlook the charming Roman roofs and cupolas. You will furthermore have access to WiFi Internet and an air conditioning system.
In the kitchen area you will also find a washing machine....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Campo de Fiori - 600 m Castel Sant’Angelo - 1 km Colosseum - 2 km Fontana di Trevi - 2 km Spanish Steps - 2 km St. Peter’s Square - 2 km The Pantheon - 1 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME:
- A 3.50 euros fee will be applied to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website.
- The fee is 3.50 euros per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- ITALIAN ANTI-TERRORISM LAW:
- Important note: A couple of days prior to your arrival, you will be receiving an email from RomeLoft (the company I own and manage) requesting that you fill a form with your arrival and personal information. Collecting this information is required by Italian Anti-Terrorism Law. So please, I ask that you cooperate with me on this and that you submit the completed form prior to your arrival in Rome.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
- Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 euros) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 euros and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 euros.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST:
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 euros fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 euros + shipping costs is due for the service.
- If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.