Stunning Two Bedroom Penthouse with Wonderful City Views
This Campo de Fiori Luxury Apartment is located in a characteristic ancient Roman building. The building does offer a lift (but with one flight of stairs to climb).
Your home in Rome overlooks the quaint Piazza della Quercia, a charming little square with a great big tree in its center. In this area, there is no shortage of delicious restaurants and places where to sit and enjoy a drink among friends.
The apartment welcomes you with a bohemian style living room with exposed wood beam ceilings and wood floors. In this room, you can lounge on the two super comfy large couches. Furthermore, you can enjoy a movie on the 50” flat screen SAT TV.
Behind one of the couches, you’ll find a round wooden table which sits up to 6 people. Don’t forget to look up at the interesting art work on the walls!
Right by the living room, a beautiful vintage chest opens up into a compact, but practical kitchen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Your home in Rome overlooks the quaint Piazza della Quercia, a charming little square with a great big tree in its center. In the Campo de Fiori area there is no shortage of delicious restaurants and places where to sit and enjoy a drink among friends. You're also a short stroll from all of the most important monuments of the city's historic center. Here is a list of the main attractions and the distances to them: Campo De’ Fiori 0.05 Km - 1 mins walk Piazza Navona 0.32 Km - 4 mins walk Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere 0.36 Km - 5 mins walk Pantheon 0.38 Km - 5 mins walk Castel Sant’Angelo 0.65 Km - 8 mins walk Fontana di Trevi 0.73 Km - 9 mins walk Spanish Steps 0.94 Km - 12 mins walk Colosseum 1.09 Km - 14 mins walk Piazza San Pietro 1.11 Km - 14 mins walk Piazza del Popolo 1.14 Km - 14 mins walk
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION TAX IN ROME
- A 3.50 € fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following the city of Rome official website.
- The fee is 3.50 € per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 pm and on. There are no exceptions. Check-out time is at 10:30 am. There is any fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 pm to 23.00 pm (25,00 €) and between 23.00 pm to 9:00 am (50,00 € and must be communicated at least 2 days prior the arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00 Euro.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50 € fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you; a 25 € fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- If you have any question or problem please feel free to ask me.