Roman Two Bedroom Apartment near Termini Train Station
A large family or a group of friends will love this large apartment. You can access it on the first floor of a stylish building that doesn’t have a lift. The apartment is also fully air conditioned and has a central heating system.
The entrance takes you straight into the living area, where you’ll find a blue sofa, an armchair, a low coffee table, a TV, a Hi-Fi system, and a library.
The nearby open kitchen features a gas stove, an oven, a fridge, a freezer, a toaster, a microwave, a dish washer, and also all the necessary cooking equipment. The washing machine sits on the balcony.
The living room is furnished with a lot of taste: antique furniture together with contemporary art work. You will find a queen size bed along one of the walls, so you can use it by day as a sitting area, and by night as a comfortable bed.
A corridor leads you to the opposite side of the apartment where you’ll find two bedrooms; both have a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
You will find this Rome apartment in the most ancient area of the city: Monti. Over the years, this has become a trendy neighborhood with an alternative and international touch. Here you can moreover enjoy international restaurants, osterie, open cafés, clubs, etc. The meeting point of the area is Piazza Madonna dei Monti, called “piazzetta” by the locals. Some Romans will moreover tell you that Monti is the less touristic version of Campo de Fiori. We recommend a simple traditional dinner on Via del Boschetto, a sushi dinner on Via dei Serpenti and an Italian aperitif on Piazza Madonna dei Monti. Monti lies just above the Colosseum, and as such offers easy access to the Roman Forum, the Palatine, and the Giardino degli Aranci. Furthermore, taking the metro to Termini, then the Metro A, you’ll arrive into the very center of town. Along this line you can stop at the Spanish Steps, the Piazza del Popolo, or the Vatican City. Getting off at the Barberini stop will give you easy access to the Trevi Fountain, too. It is best to visit this at night, when crowds have thinned out and the fountain is illuminated by atmospheric lightings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- ROME CITY TAX
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.