Classic Riverside Roman Apartment near the Pantheon
This beautiful Farnese family apartment for rent in Rome lies on Via della Corda, facing Piazza Farnese.
This penthouse offers a lovely classically decorated space to call your home in Rome. Fully air-conditioned, it sits on the third floor of an ancient building without a lift. You’ll find this spacious apartment both cozy and comfortable. For example, its wooden floors and beams on the ceilings, add a comfortable feel.
When you first step in, you’ll immediately find yourself in the lovely open concept living/dining room. This space is air-conditioned. Here are two comfy sofas, two coffee tables, a colorful carpet and a decorative fireplace.
There is also a rich library and a nice wooden table which sits four people. You’ll also find WIFI connection, Sat TV, a DVD player and a Hi-Fi system. This room’s large windows allow plenty of light in and offer a wonderful view over Piazza Farnese.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This apartment is just a stone’s throw away from Campo de Fiori. It is also less than a 200 meter walk to another delightful square: Piazza Navona. With this apartment, you couldn’t have chosen a more prime location. With the open air market of Campo de Fiori and the wonderful selection of authentic eateries, you are sure to satisfy your palate with all the foods you can get your hands on! Another great idea is to stock up at this market, and then cook up your own exquisite dishes in the comfort of your own home. From this property you will have easy access to all main attractions. Within minimal walking distance you will find the Pantheon and Trastevere. Just a little further away lie the Vatican City, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Piazza del Popolo. Why not take a midnight trip to the Trevi Fountain? This way you can avoid the crowds, as well as enjoy the illuminations. These light up the waters in a breathtaking way, making the already amazing fountain even more stunning! Your rental is also in a great location for facilities. There are plenty of banks, post offices, supermarkets, and pharmacies in the area. Moreover, at night it becomes a very lively neighbourhood, as people gather in the many restaurants, bars, and piazzas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.