Bright and Elegant Apartment in Piazza Farnese
This Rome spacious Campo de Fiori apartment is a fantastic option for a large family or group of friends, as it offers six comfortable sleeping areas.
In the living space you’ll find a large dining area with a round table, chairs, and antique furniture. The sitting area has cozy sofas, a 37″ flat satellite TV, and a DVD player and DVD collection. Furthermore, two wide windows in the living room overlook the marvellous Piazza Farnese.
The Rome spacious Campo de Fiori apartment has an elegant style, combining both modern and typically Italian aspects.
The two bedrooms and two bathrooms make this an even more comfortable option for a family of 4. The air-conditioned master bedroom offers a king-size bed, bed-side tables, night lamps and closets. The second bedroom is also air conditioned, and offers a queen-size bed and a mezzanine level. Here you will find another queen-size bed. This room comes has an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
This beautiful Rome apartment is on the first floor of a typical 16th century building on Vicolo del Gallo. This is a quiet and typical street in the Campo de Fiori and Farnese area. The location is both quiet and central, meaning you will have easy access to restaurants, bars, supermarkets, and pharmacies. In the evenings this area comes to life and you will find locals and tourists wandering its streets and sitting in its bars until late. The apartment is also near the very lively Trastevere area. Here you will find quaint cobbled streets, and a plethora of welcoming bars and restaurants. From the Campo area you will have easy access to attractions such as the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the Vatican. Moreover, within walking distance you can reach the Spanish Steps, Piazza Venezia, and the Piazza del Popolo. Campo dei Fiori - 100 m Colosseo - 2 km Pantheon - 600 m Spanish steps - 1 km Trevi fountain - 1 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.