Charming Apartment near the Vatican and the Pantheon
This modern and recently renovated Rome apartment for rent lies very close to the majestic Castle Sant’Angelo.
This 2 level apartment is located on the third and last floor of a historical building with no elevator. Just in front of the entrance you will find the living room, simple and well finished. This space is very luminous with its white walls and ceilings and its windows.
The air conditioned living area features a library and design lamps. There is also a comfortable double sofa bed, and a modern dining table.
The orange colored kitchen is located in a separate room and it is very well furnished. Here you can use the stove, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. Moreover, all the necessary tableware will be available to you. Thus, you have all you need to both cook and enjoy a delicious meal in the comfort of your own home.
On the same floor you will also find the first bathroom which...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Campo De Fiori - 9 min Castel Sant’Angelo - 4 min Spanish steps - 17 min The Pantheon - 10 min Trevi fountain - 17 min
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.