Stylish Home with Enchanting Views of the Bay of Cannes
Gaze at the rolling hills, even as far as the bay of Cannes, as you relax in your heated infinity pool at this stylish abode within walking distance to a small charming village, only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of the French Riviera.
The interiors of this graceful villa are just as stunning with open-plan living at its heart in the superb lounge, diner and kitchen, featuring sliding doors opening up to the terraces with panoramic 180 degrees views. Five smart en suite bedrooms, each with air-conditioning, TVs and DVD players, feature high quality mattresses with Egyptian cotton linen and most have beautiful views; one of the upper floor doubles is especially impressive with a large sun terrace looking over the surrounding landscapes.
Enjoy warm summers by the heated swimming pool or seek shade in the charming pool house with its kitchen, sofa-bed and games. Everyone will love the snooker table,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Étoile enjoys a wonderful location in the hills behind Grasse, within walking distance to a charming village. Only a 30-minute drive to the beautiful sandy beaches of the French Riviera, this is an ideal setting for enjoying the Côte d'Azur as well as the stunning countryside and idyllic perched villages of this region. The villa is in an isolated position with the nearest property being 200m away on a lower level of the hillside. Wander along the country lane and within around ten to fifteen minutes you will reach a delightful village with lots of character. The village’s café-bar and restaurant is a great place for a good lunch or to enjoy a glass of local rosé on the terrace with lovely views. There’s also a village shop which sells fresh bread, croissants and other basics whilst there is a range of supermarkets within a five to ten-minute drive. The local village is small and, alongside nearby Peymeinade, are both away from the busier tourist hot-spots of Grasse and Cannes if you are looking to get away from it all. Furthermore, local supermarkets offer a 'shop & collect' service, meaning you can buy necessities without having to go to large supermarkets The stunning hilltop village of Cabris is just a few minutes away by car, an historic artist’s village where you will find two Michelin starred restaurants and mesmerising views towards the Mediterranean. With landscapes of olive groves and cypress trees, this is a wonderful area for walking with some delightful trails to follow through the fragrant landscapes. Make sure you also sample some of the olive oil still produced in some of the original mills. You can easily spend a day or more exploring the picturesque lanes of beautiful Grasse (8km), the perfume-capital of France. The Provençal food market offers all sorts of wonderful local produce to tempt you or you can just sip coffee in a pretty square after a morning exploring the historic sights. As well as the Musée International de la Parfumerie, there are also complimentary guided tours of Grasse’s perfume factories and some places offer you the opportunity to make your own perfume! Of course, all around Grasse you will see fields of roses and jasmine that are used to create the wonderful scents. The glorious beaches of the French Riviera can be reached in around half an hour with Cannes (22km) so near where you will find sandy shores and a range of watersports. Théoule-sur-Mer (27km), Antibes (32km) and Juan-Les-Pins (30km) are also ideal for a day by the sea. Alternatively, summer boat trips from Cannes depart to Monaco or Saint-Tropez. Watersport lovers should also spend time at Lac de Saint-Cassien, under half an hour away, with sailing, canoeing, pedaloes, fishing, swimming as well as an inflatable water park whilst one of France’s most magnificent sights, the Verdon Gorge, is around 90km away. This area also offers cycling, mountain biking, horse-riding, para-gliding and all sorts of adventurous activities. Some of the French Riviera’s best golf courses can be easily reached, including the prestigious Royal Mougins Golf Resort (17km). You should also discover some of the incredible perched villages such as Fayence (22km), Callian (20km) and Seillans (28km), the latter being one of France’s classified ‘Plus Beaux Villages’, all nestled in incredible countryside of woodland, rivers and cascades. Heading east, Opio (14km), Valbonne (16km), Mougins (16km) and St Paul de Vence (30km) offer culture, history and charm.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1200 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and changed mid-stay for stays of more than one week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay clean included for stays of more than one week. Please also note guests can expect a full deep clean before their arrival including all floors, surfaces and touch points (door handles, remote controls etc.). On departure, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately Easter to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : No (only permitted on the drive by the front gates).
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other events/celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : This villa sleeps up to 14 guests across five bedrooms including a double sofa-bed in the master bedroom and a further sofa-bed in the pool house. If you would prefer the use of an occasional bed instead, please request this at the time of booking.
- Security deposit :