Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Elegant 19th Century 15 Acre Estate with Pool in Dordogne
Look out at the Dordogne vineyards and rolling hills around you as you relax in the glorious gardens of your manoir, surrounded by the summer scents of lavender, roses and jasmine. Close to the delights of both Eymet and Bergerac, this is a fine place to holiday with family or friends looking to relax in this alluring region of southern France.
The former 19th century residence of the local mairie, this country abode is both elegant and stylish following an impressive restoration in recent years. With seven bedrooms spread over the main house and cottage, Manoir du Jasmin has retained much of its historic charm with original flooring, exposed stone walls and oak beams. This is contrasted with 21st century luxuries such as air-conditioning throughout, a home cinema room, a gym and an especially grand bar and games room in the converted barn.
Even the heated swimming pool is stylish with its limestone terrace and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area
Manoir du Jasmin is set in the southern Dordogne countryside with glorious views over rolling fields and vineyards. Set just outside a small hamlet, it’s a short drive to the nearest village where you will find a boulangerie and small shop with essentials whilst the pretty bastide town of Eymet is also close by with its cafes, restaurants and supermarket. In a picturesque setting on the Dropt river, Eymet has some fine medieval architecture and a lovely weekly market on a Thursday morning. Look out for occasional night markets in July and August in the main square, an atmospheric place in the summer with its cafes and restaurants. Food-lovers who are seeking some of the wonderful cuisine that the Dordogne is so well-known for have a great choice of excellent places to eat in the region. Bergerac, Monbazillac and Issigeac all have fine restaurants which are reasonably priced. The Michelin starred Le Vieux Logis in Trémolat is also a special place to visit, perhaps combined with a day out on the Dordogne river. There are many excellent wineries to visit in the area, some only within a 15-minute drive or so. The Maison de Vins de Bergerac will also appeal to wine enthusiasts when visiting this remarkable historic wine-town so close to Manoir du Jasmin. You’ll discover all sorts of regional delights at local farmer’s markets, some of the best being on a Sunday morning in Issigeac (also one of France’s ‘Plus Beaux Villages’) or a Saturday and Wednesday morning in Bergerac. Other idyllic villages to visit include two more of France’s 'Plus Beaux Villages', Monflanquin and Monpazier, as well as bastide towns such as Beaumont-du-Périgord and Lalinde or delightful Limeuil on the Dordogne river. Take a boat trip on the Dordogne from Bergerac, hire canoes near Gardonne or head south to La Sauvetat-du-Dropt in the summer for kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle-boarding and whitewater river trips on the Dropt river. There is also a train service from Bergerac which takes you to the stunning market town of Sarlat-la-Canéda, taking one hour, or head west to the magnificent wine city of Bordeaux, around 75 minutes by train.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid via bank transfer to the owner approximately one month prior to arrival and refunded refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that bookings more than 12 months in advance are on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.