Kaanapali Royal D302
As you walk through the front door to Kaanapali Royal D302, you are greeted by rich dark hardwood flooring leading you to the fully stocked kitchen, living room and outdoor lanai. Beautifully remodeled and decorated, this lovely 3rd floor unit creates a comfortable sense of home that will allow you to fully relax, unwind, and enjoy your well-deserved Hawaiian holiday. After a long day of Maui adventures and activities retreat to your large private lanai for cocktails and to grill up some fresh fish while taking in the colors of the west Maui sunsets in the distance over the golf course.
• Large bedroom with one king bed
• Second bedroom/office features a sleeper sofa
• Central Air Conditioning
• Large outdoor lanai with table seating for 4, BBQ grill
• Piano in space off the kitchen. Kept locked, however can be unlocked upon request.
• Fully equipped kitchen w/dishwasher,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Quiet Times: 10:00pm to 8:00am
- • This unit is a non-smoking unit. Smoking is only allowed in posted designated areas, never on the lanai.
- • Park in designated spots or areas noted in arrival instructions. Resorts will charge additional fees and tow cars at guest expense.
- • NO items can be left on the lanai. This includes, but not limited to beach chairs, towels and coolers.
- • Please be advised that the use of spray sunscreen and tanning oil products inside the condo and on the lanai is strictly prohibited.
- • Please help save our beaches. Be sure to shake off extra sand before entering the condo.
- • Check in Arrival time 4 pm
- • Departure time 10 am
- • Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests. If excessive wear and tear is found on the property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees.Linen & towels included
- • Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- • Pets are not permitted
- • It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation
- • Must be over the age of 25 to rent unit and check-in