Habitat Brickell | 2 Bed 2 Bath with Balcony | Gym+Pool | 10 mins to South Beach
DISCLAIMER: This property does not allow local residents within 60 miles radius, groups under 21 years of age, events, parties (bachelor/bachelorette groups are not allowed), photo shoots or gatherings of any kind. Interested in another property? Book any of our 500+ listings in Miami or New Orleans.
Exact unit is assigned at check in, views and square footage may vary, balcony is not guaranteed.
This is a pet-friendly property; $150 for the first pet, and $200 for the second pet, regardless of size or breed.
Commitment to Cleanliness: We want our guests to have a safe, comfortable stay. All our housekeepers are full-time employees, not third-party contractors, allowing us to keep high standards and accountability. Each property is thoroughly cleaned in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. Guests are also provided with complimentary hand sanitizer, masks, and disinfecting wipes if they do not have...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Guest Expectations
- Our guests on average have just 10 days of paid vacation per year, and we’re ecstatic you chose to spend that precious time with us! Before you embark on a much-deserved vacation, we wanted to highlight a few things that are expected of guests, and what you can expect from Sextant:
- What can you expect from us?
- 1. Enjoy a clean, tastefully decorated home that looks just like the pictures.
- 2. No running out to the store late at night--this is a fully equipped property that anticipates your needs. If we’re missing something essential, please let us know and we’ll take care of it!
- 3. We’re a genuine, responsive, no-nonsense team that understands and genuinely cares about our guests. We are physically on call from 8AM-8PM 7 days a week and have 24/7 Customer Phone Support for any late-night issues. We maintain all our appliances regularly, but we still can’t predict when a microwave is going to stop working suddenly, just give us a call and we’ll be there as soon as we can.
- 4. Although we do not have a concierge department, you are always welcome to ask us for suggestions!
- What is expected of you?
- 1. Respect the neighborhood. Our homes and properties are located in residential areas, and your neighbors are likely not on vacation. We ask that the noise be kept to a minimum whether indoors or at the outside public areas of the property. Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 9PM - 8AM and we ask that you thoroughly read the “Noise” section located on the next page for further clarification.
- 2. Treat the home as if it were your own--leave it in good condition. We understand that accidents happen, and do not bill for minor damages, but we ask that you tell us so we can replace items in time for the next guest.
- 3. Check-in/out at the agreed times. We operate a business on a tight schedule, and a new guest just like yourself is often arriving the same day you depart. Pool and lawn maintenance are also on a set schedule and are needed to keep the property in great condition. These services cannot be rescheduled.
- 4. We do not entertain combative guests who attempt to take advantage of us or disrespect service industry employees. If you have a tendency to ask for discounts at hotels or restaurants, this may not be the property for you.
- Please read through and accept our House Rules below. We wish you a great stay with us!
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM. Check-out is anytime before 11AM. Please be advised that if you do not check out by 11:00 AM on your scheduled departure date, you will be charged a $500 fee.
- Guests who do not abide by the Check-in or Check-out times or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs. Please note that these times are strictly enforced and that arriving before 4PM or departing after 11AM without prior written approval is against our policies.
- Booking Restrictions
- Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence. The Guest booking the reservation must also meet or exceed the age minimum outlined in the listing and be present throughout the duration of the reservation.
- This is a 100% non-smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the unit, including on balconies and in common areas. Guests are subject to a $1,500 fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages if there is any evidence of smoking inside the unit. Some properties are equipped with tobacco and marijuana sensing devices.
- You are advised to keep in mind that this property is located in a quiet, private neighborhood. Please respect our neighbors. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an initial $1,000 fine and a possible eviction in egregious circumstances. Guests will not be given any refund for issues related to noise ordinance violations. Possible violations include, but are not limited to, using unauthorized amplification devices, a general lack of decorum, screaming and yelling, excessive vehicular noise, and over occupying the rental property with unauthorized guests.
- Non-recording noise detecting technology may be used inside the property to monitor excessive noise levels. Noise levels must be kept strictly under 50 dBA at all times. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times, quiet hours are strictly enforced from 9PM-8AM. In the event that noise complaints are issued, the property will be subject to inspection upon reasonable notice to the guest, which includes knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell before entry. The guest understands that this may occur anytime during the guest’s stay if there is noise or reasonable suspicion of a party or any other violation of the house rules, neighborhood rules, or city ordinance.
- Unauthorized Guests
- Any guest that is not on the reservation, whether overnight or temporary visitors, are strictly prohibited and are considered an Unauthorized Guest. No guests other than those on the reservation are allowed on the property, including in the unit and common areas. Having Unauthorized Guests is a breach of the contract, even if the total number of guests is below the maximum occupancy. All guests are the sole responsibility of the renter. Events, parties, and gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited and will result in a $1,000 fine and immediate eviction without refund.
- Pets are always welcomed guests unless stated otherwise on the listing. Up to two pets are allowed in each guest room per stay and a maximum weight of 50lbs per pet. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, we will ask for a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee (payable the first night of your stay) for the first pet and $200 for the second pet. Please contact us for breed restrictions. Please be advised that excessive barking is considered a violation of noise ordinances and can be subject to fines listed under the “Noise” section of this Rental Agreement.
- Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service. Unreported damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Sextant properties may use video surveillance in public areas and the exterior entrances and exits of the home. Surveillance is recorded but not monitored.
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- For reservations directly paid to Sextant Stays, the name on the credit card must be the name of the primary guest on the reservation. If any costs or damages, including but not limited to: extra cleaning fees, unauthorized pets, fines or fees, are discovered during or within a reasonable amount of time after your stay, your credit card on file will be charged for said amounts.
- Chime, Cash App, or any pre-paid debit cards are not accepted
- Pools and Hot Tubs (IF APPLICABLE)
- For properties that contain pool and hot tubs only: Pools and hot tubs are chemically serviced and cleaned regularly. Please do not tamper with the pool thermostat, as this can severely damage the pool system; any damages will be charged directly to the guest. If there is an issue with the pool temperature, please call our 24/7 Guest Experience and we will send a maintenance technician to assist with the issue.
- All of our pools and spas have been properly cleaned in advance of your arrival. However, we sometimes experience strong, tropical winds that can cause debris from palm trees and other vegetation to fall into the pool. A pool net is provided for your convenience, and if requested, we will do our best to contact a pool cleaner to return to the property.
- Binding Agreement
- Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses. Upon any infraction of rules, Sextant may, at its sole option, terminate all agreements with you, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, you will forfeit all monies, including security deposits.
- Lost and Found
- Please note that all shipping is at the traveler’s expense. There is a minimum $25 shipping cost. We are not liable for any lost items. Our team will do our best to locate your lost items after check-out. We do not allow any mail deliveries or packages during your stay.
- Host Cancellation
- If the property which is the subject of this agreement becomes unavailable for any reason, a suitable substitute property shall be found, or all monies returned in full to the guest, with no further liability opposed upon Management or the property owner. Sextant Stays will not be in breach of the terms of this agreement if the cancellation is beyond reasonable control including but not limited to a change in ownership of the property, damage or malfunction of equipment, disturbances on nearby properties, construction in or adjacent to the property, labor disputes, governmental regulations or controls, fire or other casualties, holdover tenants from a previous rental, inability to obtain materials or services, technical failure or difficulties, problems or interruptions with the internet or television, computer viruses, acts of god, insurrections, terrorism, or any other cause.
- Property Unavailable Disclosure
- If, after this reservation is completed, and correspondence or discussions with the guest disclose a change in circumstances involving the reservation of this property, Sextant Stays, has the right to refuse a reservation to the guest if the reservation is not conducive to the welfare of the property. Such circumstances include but are not limited to an event or party planned during the guest’s occupancy of the property, violations of the occupancy limits, rules regarding pets, age limitations or the purpose of the rental. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of circumstances which may cause cancellation of the reservation.
- ALL GUESTS hereby acknowledge and agree to follow all house rules, neighborhood rules, and city laws and ordinances.