Luxury Design Apartment within Walking Distance to the Vatican
This Trastevere luxury design apartment is located in the charming Piazza San Calisto. You will find this in the heart of the Trastevere district, and it is certainly a place to call home while in Rome.
You can find the property on the first floor of an eighteenth century building that doesn’t have a lift. A fully renovated apartment with the best amenities and comforts awaits you. Moreover, you’ll be able to enjoy air conditioning units in all the rooms.
In addition to this, high end sound systems, giant flat screen TVs, and Wi-Fi Internet access are at your disposal.
The living room features a couple of comfortable and elegant sitting areas, with velvet sofas, armchairs and a coffee table. Furthermore, one of the sofas can be used as a sofa bed if necessary. In the same room, you’ll also find a round design table with modern white chairs and a lovely lamp.
A well equipped kitchenette, with...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
The apartment is in Trastevere, one of the most characteristic areas in Rome. It comes alive in the evenings with its many bars and restaurants. The Gianicolo Hill is a steep climb away with a stunning view over the historical center.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 24-hour check-in available
- • Pets not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guests and it has to be pid directly upon the check in.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Lock the door and close the windows when you leave the property.
- Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Treat the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Guest of all ages are welcome.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, I can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.