Wooded Oasis in East Hampton with Two Decks and Heated Freshwater Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Head out East and live the good life in this renovated wooded oasis!
5BR/3BA w/ full kitchen, cozy fireplace, two decks, heated freshwater pool, and more!
Head out East and live the good life in this renovated wooded oasis! This East Hampton home gives you the best of both worlds with its classic beach home vibe mixed with modern amenities and is only 3 miles from the center of town. There’s plenty of space and plenty to do in this 5 bedroom, 3 bath home with a gorgeous kitchen, cozy fireplace, welcoming deck, and a heated freshwater pool!
The home is flooded with natural light and the property is surrounded by trees, giving you plenty of privacy. Located just a few miles from the beach and downtown East Hampton, it will be easy to spend your days relaxing by the water or strolling through town! Your evenings can be spent grilling by the pool or watching the sunset from the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pet Policy: Pets are strictly prohibited at this property.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: No additional persons beyond the max occupancy of this listing are permitted.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited unless express approval is provided. An event fee of 1,000.00 may be required.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 25 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.