Amagansett Getaway with Private Pool Bordering 130 Acre Preserve
Bordering 130 Acre Preserve, Heated Gunite Pool, Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen
4BR/4.5BA w/Heated Pool, Living Areas, TV, Chef’s Kitchen, Wine Fridge, Expansive Decking, Garage, Grill
Kick back in the lap of luxury at this magnificent, 4,000 square foot gem on nearly an acre and a half, bordering a 130 acre preserve.
The impressively open interior includes a living room with piano and a family room with a flat screen TV and walls of windows. Congregate and cook in the huge eat-in chef’s kitchen with an island, top-of-the-line appliances and wine fridge, or break bread in the spacious dining room. Throw a party or host an intimate gathering on the expansive back deck with a grill, float around in the fantastic heated gunite pool, or feel utterly relaxed in the indoor jacuzzi.
Cleaning: This property requires in-stay cleanings for any stay longer than seven days. Fees for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Fitness Center: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pet Policy: One hypoallergenic, non-shedding dog of 20 lbs or less is permitted. Non hypoallergenic/non-shedding dogs or any dogs over 20 lbs are prohibited unless express approval is provided. All other pets (including multiple dogs) are prohibited unless express approval is provided (please inquire). An additional security deposit of $500.00 per dog will be required.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: Additional persons are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking. April 15.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.