One Bedroom Apartment in the Centre of Milan Next to the Famous Last Supper
This is a modern apartment in a refurbished building right in the heart of Historical Centre of Milan.
Perfect for Solo Travelers or Couples on a weekend escape.
Also, very convenient for business and remote working.
Set 300 m from San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Altido Business District 3 floor 1BR offers accommodation in a central area of Milan. The apartment is 500 m from The Last Supper.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Terms of Stay:
- • The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration of the stay;
- • Smoking is not allowed; offenders will be fined 100€;
- •We are not responsible for items left in the apartment.
- Home Appliances:
- • Cleaning the dishes is your responsibility: we ask you to leave them in the same condition as which you found them;
- • Before you leave, please dispose of any waste (as indicated in the instructions), close all windows and follow the arrangement you initially made with your welcome manager for the return of keys;
- • For each set of missing keys we will charge the amount stated in the contract;
- • Do not use more than two high-voltage electronic devices (oven, washing machine, air conditioner, dishwasher, etc.) at the same time; using them simultaneously may cause an electrical overload;
- •We are not responsible for any issues regarding the suspension of the supply of gas, electricity, water, internet and heating in cases where they are not under our control.
- Good Neighbor Policy:
- • Please maintain a respectful attitude toward others: avoid making loud noises after 21:00, close the doors to the common areas (including the elevators if required) and generally observe the rules of a good neighbor;
- • The use of liquor and drugs is strictly forbidden;
- • Whenever you leave the accommodation you must turn off the lights, air conditioners, and check that the water taps are closed.