Comfortable, elegant two-bedroom apartment with balcony view
Located in Brussels’s EU Quarter, the 2-bedroom Godecharles apartment is in one of the world’s important power centers. Known for impressive architecture and political institutions, this central area has some of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and shops. The European Parliament (7 min), the Leopold Space (7 min), and the House of European History (10 min) are all a short walk away. Buses run nearby at Idalie and Museum, and the Brussels Luxembourg transport hub is close(5 min.)
Our local interior designer has used vintage highlights, an open-plan layout, and elegant wooden floors to create an inviting space. Two double bedrooms and a fold-out sofa bed means we can accommodate up to six guests. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for amateur chefs and the French doors in the lounge lead to a rooftop terrace with an additional dining area, where guests can enjoy views out over the neighborhood. Premium amenities include...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking allowed, City tax is 4.24 € per night is applicable for all ages., No pets allowed, No Events or Parties allowed, Family/Kid friendly, Security deposit of 400 € will be taken upon checkIn