Comfortable Milan Apartment near Brera
Just turn the corner to be in the heart of the most artistic and bohemian district of Milan: follow the inspiration and enter the Brera Design District, where it will be easy to get lost and not notice the hours that pass, having a look at the windows of a shop artisan and entering to visit an art gallery, a show-room or a temporary store.
Here, history is also contemporary history: the Sforzesco Castle, the Pinacoteca and the Academy of Fine Arts have always coexisted with the avant-garde experiences of internationally renowned designers and performers and with the performances of the Milan Triennale.
A happy island, a separate village in the Milanese metropolis: to explore Brera, this large apartment in pastel tones is ideal and, with six beds and three bathrooms, is suitable for the needs of a group of friends who want devote yourself to cultural tourism. To give guests a good morning, the light that penetrates the large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Terms of Stay:
- • The number of guests staying at the accommodation must not
- exceed the number of guests stated in the contract for the duration
- of the stay;
- • Smoking is not allowed; offenders will be fined 100€;
- •We are not responsible for items left in the apartment.
- Home Appliances:
- • Cleaning the dishes is your responsibility: we ask you to leave them
- in the same condition as which you found them;
- • Before you leave, please dispose of any waste (as indicated in the
- instructions), close all windows and follow the arrangement you
- initially made with your welcome manager for the return of keys;
- • For each set of missing keys we will charge the amount stated
- in the contract;
- • Do not use more than two high-voltage electronic devices (oven,
- washing machine, air conditioner, dishwasher, etc.) at the same time;
- using them simultaneously may cause an electrical overload;
- •We are not responsible for any issues regarding the suspension
- of the supply of gas, electricity, water, internet and heating in cases
- where they are not under our control.
- Good Neighbor Policy:
- • Please maintain a respectful attitude toward others: avoid making
- loud noises after 21:00, close the doors to the common areas
- (including the elevators if required) and generally observe the rules
- of a good neighbor;
- • The use of liquor and drugs is strictly forbidden;
- • Whenever you leave the accommodation you must turn off the
- lights, air conditioners, and check that the water taps are closed.