Incredible Dreamy Large Villa in the Outskirts of Rome
Fantastic villa located in Via Appia Antica, one of the most famous and ancient streets of Rome. A few steps from the catacombs of San Calisto and San Sebastiano, the house can accommodate up to 10 people and has been recently renovated with care and attention to details. The villa consists of 6 comfortable bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a large living room, a beautiful dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a parking and also a wonderful garden.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Please respect your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum level, especially during nighttime hours (10:00 PM - 08:00 AM), upon arrival and departure
- - Price does not include city tax (3,50 € per person per day) to be paid cash upon your arrival