Gorgeous villa with private pool few steps from Mykonos Town
Originally built in the 70s by a famous architect, this stylish residence was renovated to modern standards. The aim was to successfully deliver a mix of old and new without losing the house’s original character.
Inspired by the vernacular architecture, the whole structure is a cluster of efficiently arranged cubes painted stark-white to create a beautiful contrast with the colors of the sea and the sky. The interior is organized around an internal stone-paved courtyard that seems to be carved into the rock that surrounds it. Peppered with colorful flowers, this hidden oasis features a comfortable pergola-shaded dining and lounging area with built-in sofa and an open-sky jacuzzi. At the front of the courtyard, a small terrace offers unobstructed views of the Mykonian seascape and the famous windmills.
A wooden door leads from the courtyard to a living room with adjacent dining area, which is also accessed through...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Sitting in a privileged position that allows superb views of the harbor and the Aegean expanse, this villa is located only a few steps away from the pulsing heart of Mykonos’ town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.