Colonial Villa Walk to the Beach in Pinilla
**We are committed to avoiding the spread of COVID 19 by implementing specialized cleaning procedures. Feel free to inquire about a deep sanitation cleaning service.
Casa Calanthe is a beautiful Spanish-style mansion that accommodates up to 13 guests.
The serenity of Hacienda Pinilla, the private infinity pool on your own terrace, and your proximity to the ocean are all pieces of the puzzle that come together at Casa Calanthe to make it your dream destination.
~ What You’ll LOVE about this home ~
- Full kitchen on the ground floor and a wet bar on the second floor.
- The beach is within walking distance! Infinity edge pool surrounded by living green privacy fence
- Hammock and loungers on the breezy balcony
- The house staff makes your breakfast every day except Sundays and holidays And to keep you comfortable, you’ll have:
- Four rooms with king beds
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please no guests that are not registered and/or pre-approved by Stay In Tamarindo
- The number of guests listed on the reservation must be the number of guests staying at the house
- No unauthorized events
- No loud noise or music after 10pm
- No Smoking
- No late check out or early check in unless authorized by the host. Please check in at or after the listed check in time and on or before the listed check out time.
- Return all house towels to the home before check out
- **There is a minimum $1000 fine if any of the above rules are broken. This will be charged to any guest that does not comply to the above rules through airbnb
- ***Although we love our furry friends. Please inquire about pets before booking. Some homes allow pets; however, they need to be pre-approved by us before booking and before bringing them. Let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet and we will let you know if the pet is permitted to stay and if there are any additional fees.
- Power outages, although very rare, can happen. The home or SIT are not responsible for any loss of amenities or any other repercussions due to power outages or any other event out of their control
- Costa Rica is a tropical country. We often see monkeys, parrots and other wonderful things. The tropics can also bring ants and other small critters into the house. We suggest not leaving food out on the counters to avoid ants coming into the house. We fumigate regularly and if there are ant sightings or anything else, we are happy to help. Please note that the house or Stay In Tamarindo are not responsible if ants or any other bugs enter the home