Beautiful Chelsea Home close to Earl’s Court
A modern two bedroom, two bathroom flat in an impressive house close to Chelsea and Earl’s Court.
This spacious basement flat, for up to 4 guests, is reached down a flight of steps and has the added benefit of a charming patio garden. This property offers a large double bedroom, with an en-suite shower room and a very well organised walk-in closet. Luxurious touches include a king size bed, a smart TV, ambient lighting and a heated mirror as well as underfloor heating in the bathroom.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds, ample built-in storage and easy access to the family bathroom with its bathtub and underfloor heating.
The open plan kitchen/ dining/ living room is flooded by natural light. The modern fitted kitchen has all modern conveniences. The well appointed room opens onto a private patio garden with an inviting seating area, suitable for al fresco meals.
This property is on a quiet...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.