Stylish Ebury Apartment next to Sloane Square
A beautiful, self-contained flat nestled in a quiet residential street, less than one minute walk from Sloane Square underground station. Sitting on the first floor overlooking the street, the Ebury Suite has one of the nicest reception areas in 3 Sloane Gardens. With high, cornice ceilings and original artwork from the Albermarle Gallery, the space provides a wonderful place to relax in the heart of London.
3 Sloane Gardens combines modern features with the elegance of the original Victorian building. The bedroom features a double bed, built-in wardrobe and overlooks a shared garden space (not accessible to guests). The fully renovated bathroom features a full bathtub and a rainfall shower.
The formal lounge has a dining area with seating for four, a large sofa, and wide screen television with all Freeview channels. A secluded alcove in this room hosts an additional double bed and built-in wardrobe, perfect for a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.