Modern Knightsbridge Suite next to Sloane Square
A smart and characterful two bedroom apartment on the top floor of an imposing Victorian townhouse, less than one minute from Sloane Square in the heart of exclusive Chelsea. Flat 10 is a self-contained apartment on the fourth and top floor of a luxury aparthotel with lift in a quiet, tree-lined road in this upmarket area of London. A short stroll away is the city’s famous Kings Road with its café culture, designer stores and renowned restaurants. The lift will take guests to the top floor, from where there are steps leading up to the apartment.
The hallway leads to an open-plan living room featuring a dining area with seating for four, a large sofa, and wide screen television with all Freeview channels. In one corner is a small study area, affectionately called poets’ corner, with a large gothic-style window offering skyline views. There is a contemporary kitchen, with fridge, microwave and cooker as well as a good range of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.