Beautiful Pavilion Road Apartment next to Sloane Square
A tasteful, self-contained one bedroom flat nestled in a quiet tree-lined street, less than a minute walk from Sloane Square in the heart of fashionable Chelsea. The grand Pavilion Road Suite, located on the first floor of this beautiful, newly-refurbished Victorian townhouse, is the perfect setting for both a luxury city break or a longer stay.
The apartment boasts a spacious lounge with high ceilings, and reflecting the home’s past history is an ornate over-mantle Victorian mirror above the fireplace. This makes for a perfect blend of old and new and conjures up a feeling of luxury the moment you step into the room. The lounge includes a flat-screen Smart TV and sofa bed that can be made up upon request.
Kindly note for those wishing to use the sofa bed: From the master bedroom, the bathroom is accessed via the lounge.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed and built-in wardrobe with ample hanging and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.