Magnificent 5 bedroom villa with private pool and breathtaking views
The state-of-the-art construction is built in typical cycladic style and immediately immerses you in the most picturesque Greek scenery you can dream of. Thanks to its 2 separate buildings, the architecture successfully recreates the feeling of traditional Greek towns, with their narrow streets, cycladic houses and terraces either bathed in the Mediterranean sun or plunged in cool shadowy alleys. If you are looking forward to live the experience of an archetypal Greek holiday whilst enjoying top notch comfort,
Villa Omorfi is definitely your place to stay. The total interior space extends over 200sqm, while the outdoor area of 175sqm offers 7 different spaces, allowing you to get all together on the large terraces or enjoy the calm of several smaller spaces. The main house is composed of a large living room with a panoramic view on Mirabello Bay as well as the pool area, an open plan kitchen, a master bedroom on the ground...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Located on the hilltop of Pines Elounda, this brand new villa is overlooking the Mirabello Bay of Elounda and is one of the very few villas in the area that offers breathtaking views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.