Fantastic Villa with Pool close to the French Riviera
There’s a sense of style as well as homeliness at this beautiful maison superbly located in the hills behind Antibes and Cannes, close to some of the French Riviera’s most enchanting villages and brilliant beaches.
Maison Vinyasa is a spacious holiday home which has been beautifully decorated and lovingly furnished to sleep up to ten guests across its five double bedrooms. Admire the owner’s paintings and objets d’art scattered across the home and appreciate its comfort as well as style. Light floods into the welcoming lounge whilst the open-plan kitchen and dining room is particularly grand.
There are five pretty bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and one featuring a kitchenette and lounge area, perhaps ideal for guests looking for a little independence or even accompanying staff.
In a tranquil setting, the gardens are superb with towering pine trees so typical of this area, rambling lawns and an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Maison Vinyasa is superbly located in the hills behind Antibes and Cannes, close to some of the French Riviera’s most enchanting villages and glorious beaches. In a semi-residential area, it’s just a short distance (around a 25-minute walk) to restaurants and the local supermarket as well as other useful amenities such as a boulangerie and pharmacy – also look out for the small weekly market selling local produce. As you explore the local area you will find dense pine forests as well as a beautiful wildlife park with a number of walking and cycling trails, ideal for family strolls and picnics in the coolness of the woodland. There is also tennis within a short drive and other sporting facilities. There is a wider choice of restaurants and shops in the delightful town of Valbonne (8km) – Friday morning is an especially lovely time to visit with its bustling market. It’s a very picturesque town with historic charm, pretty restaurants and beautiful buildings to admire as you wander through the narrow lanes. Other picture-perfect places to visit nearby include peaceful Opio (9km) with its original olive mill, Grasse (13km) famous for its perfume heritage and medieval Mougins (15km), home to the annual Festival of Gastronomy and many excellent restaurants. Art-lovers will adore the Fondation Maeght in the wonderful village of St-Paul-de-Vence (10km) or head further up the hill to Vence (14km) and Matisse’s stunning La Chapelle du Rosarie – both places make for a fantastic day out. Then of course there’s the beaches of the French Riviera, also so close by car. The nearest, Villeneuve-Loubet Plage (13km), offers summer watersports and boat hire or enjoy the promenade-backed beach at Cagnes-sur-Mer. Other parts of the Côte d'Azur include the beautiful beaches around Antibes (20km) and Cannes (20km), cliff-backed Théoule-sur-Mer (33km) or head towards Nice and the glorious peninsular Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (34km). After a morning exploring the glamourous city of Cannes, take a boat trip out to the incredible Iles de Lérins or for a complete change of scene, spend the day exploring magnificent Nice (24km) with its art galleries, restaurants, atmospheric markets and city beaches. Finally, this region is a golf-lovers paradise with a course just a ten-minute drive away and many more close by including the well-known Royal Mougins Golf Resort just half an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, payable locally on arrival. Mid-stay cleaning for stays of 7+ nights included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement and additional cleaning charge may apply (payable locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.
- Security deposit :