Beautiful Classic Coastal Style home in Norfolk
A charming white and light blue cottage, the Holt Hideaway is the perfect coastal retreat for a couple in the picturesque town of Holt, known for its art, antique galleries and Georgian charm! Set just off the town’s High Street, this classic Norfolk coastal style home is a real treat for its lucky guests, beautifully fusing traditional charm and chic, modern styles!
The large living room has all the space a couple could need for relaxing, and then some! Two large button-back Chesterfield sofas sit before the quaint fireplace and large TV, so you can take all the time you need to switch off, unwind and enjoy one another’s company, while to one side there’s a dining table for enjoying delicious meals. And you can thoroughly enjoy preparing said meals in your fabulous corner kitchen, fully-equipped with a surprising number of modern amenities tucked away in it!
Step upstairs and enter your king-size master suite,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
For an adventure in the great outdoors, Norfolk is an absolute must, as the driest county in the UK! The whole county is about enjoyment of the fresh air, big skies and absolutely stunning views, and is home to Britain's largest protected wetland, nature reserves of international importance, and over 90 miles of unspoilt, award-winning coastline! Holt is a stunning town home to art galleries, antique and book shops and delicious eateries, with a maze of 18th century Georgian buildings hiding delightful courtyards and alleyways! Norfolk’s famous coastline is bursting with wide open, empty beaches perfect for a proper bucket-and-spade holiday with the family! This is where the expanse of the skies truly bursts with life and fills you with joy. Dotted along the horizon are yachts and power-boats while nearer to shore you’ll find surfers, kayakers, kite-surfers and so much more! While lining the beaches are hundreds of candy-coloured beach huts, dazzling promenades with candyfloss and fish and chips and of course, the romantic dunes with endless hidden spots for barbeques and family-fun. All the good stuff! No matter where you venture to, you’ll always be met with either a woodland adventure park, a winding forest trail or for a day indoors, perhaps even an award-winning museum! And for hiking, look no further. Stretching from Holme-next-the-Sea all the way to Cromer, the 45-mile long Norfolk Coastal Path through this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers some of the best birdwatching in the UK, a glimpse of the seals on Blakeney Point, and the earliest evidence of humans found outside The Great Rift Valley in Africa on the Deep History Coast! The path weaves itself through tidal creeks and salt marshes, shingle, luscious fields and enormous sandy beaches – and as Norfolk is a haven for wildlife and birds, you’ll have plenty to admire throughout! Norwich International Airport is just 4 miles from Norwich city centre, easily accessible on public transport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150 to be paid prior to arrival ad to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking