Wonderful Manor Home on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey
Anglesey Manor holds a wonderful location on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, ideal for those really wanting to explore the great outdoors. Walkers will enjoy direct access from the Manor onto the 126-mile-long Anglesey Coastal Path, while keen watersport fanatics will be spoilt for choice, with kayaking, wakeboarding and kitesurfing among some of the activities on offer!
The home has been lovingly and painstakingly transformed by its current owners from a derelict farmhouse into a wonderful holiday home, while carefully retaining its original charm and character. Anglesey Manor can comfortably accommodate twenty guests across its ten beautifully-appointed bedrooms.
On the ground floor is the main living accommodation which comprises of a spacious living room with access to the wrap around terrace, a cosy snug which makes the perfect spot to enjoy a movie or games night in the evening and a formal dining room with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Anglesey Manor is set overlooking 168 acres of coastal estate with a truly wonderful stretch of coastline to explore from the Anglesey Coastal path on foot or even by boat! It makes the ideal choice for those in the search of an active holiday enjoying the great outdoors. While guests will feel a million miles away from any hustle and bustle, the closest village Cemaes is just a 10-minute car journey away, here there are a handful of restaurants and amenities. The town of Holyhead is just a 30-minute drive from the house, here visitors will find a much larger selection of shops and restaurants, as well as a train station and ferry port. For children, there is plenty to do on Anglesey, with a wide variety of watersports to sample, including snorkelling, wakeboarding and kayaking. For the younger children, Pili Palas Nature World is just a 40-minute drive away, while Anglesey Sea Zoo is less than 60-minutes away, both make fun days out for the whole family!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price. Please note that this is a rural connection and so it may not be as fast as it is at home!
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Security deposit :
- Pets welcome? : A maximum of 4 well-behaved dogs are allowed (labrador size or smaller, no puppies please) for an additional charge of £25 per dog - the dogs are not to go upstairs or in any of the downstairs bedrooms and should be supervised when outside.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : No stag do's, hen do's may be accepted on a request basis at time of booking.
- Other 2 : Sorry, no fireworks are allowed.