Unique Farmhouse Style Home in Suffolk Countryside
Nestled in the heart of 5,000 acres of stunning English countryside is The Suffolk Farmhouse. The oldest property on the Estate and formerly the home farm, The Suffolk Farmhouse is a beautifully restored six bedroom property which accommodates up to 12 guests and is bursting with original features and contemporary touches. The pink hue of the exterior is known as ‘Suffolk Pink’ and is a finish common to historical homes in the area.
On entering The Suffolk Farmhouse, guests will find themselves in the triple-height hall. The heart of the home, and perfect for parlour games, this stunning area decorated throughout in the classic pink the county is renowned for leads through to the cosy living room. You’ll be enchanted by the original beamed walls and ceilings, and the inglenook fireplace, as well the rustic chunky wooden furniture and huge comfy sofa with cushions and fluffy throws, all of which make this area feel warm and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Community Access
Outdoor Dining Area
The Suffolk Farmhouse is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds centered around Sayer’s Mansion.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : Yes, well-behaved dogs are alllowed on a request basis at time of booking
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : There are other properties on the Estate and so the 5,000 acre private grounds, lakes and tennis court are shared, however your group will retain plenty of privacy.
- Other 2 : The outdoor swimming pool is shared with the other properties on the Esate and is open and heated between May - September (subject to weather conditions)