Unique Moat Style Home in Beautiful Suffolk Countryside
The Moat House is a truly one-of-a-kind home for those looking for a luxurious country escape set within 5,000 acres of private grounds in the beautiful Suffolk countryside. The pink Tudor Farmhouse is located in a tranquil position, set upon a hill fifteen minutes other properties on the estate. The home is set behind a Moat and is accessed via a private drive and footbridge, offering those fortunate enough to stay here, total privacy.
The traditional Tudor farmhouse has been lovingly restored and today boasts contemporary interiors and amenities, while retaining all its original charm and character. The Moat House can accommodate up to twelve guests across its six beautifully-appointed bedrooms, each of which boasts luxury Hypnos beds and en-suite facilities.
On the ground floor is the main living accommodation, this comprises of a living room, an open-plan kitchen complete with dining facilities and fully-equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Community Access
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
The Moat House is one of a small cluster of country houses, luxury farmhouses and cottages set within 5,000 acres of private grounds centered around Sayer’s Mansion.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Any except Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs are allowed on request at time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Travel cots & highchairs can be provided on a request basis at time of booking. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Other 2 : Out of respect for other guests, stag and hen parties are NOT ALLOWED.
- Other 3 : The outdoor swimming pool (not the Moat) is shared with the other properties on the Esate and is open and heated between May - September (subject to weather conditions)