Cliffside home with Panoramic Sea Views and Private Beach Access
Elevated just above the beautiful golden sands of Mundesley Beach, Cliff Manor is a stunning country home with a hot tub offering panoramic sea views and private beach access!
Your main living areas are spacious and welcoming, inviting you to settle into a large sofa or a cosy armchair for some quality time with one another.
Your kitchen diner is an immense room with a dining table for 12, ensuring you can prep everything from a snack to a banquet for the whole group and dine together each day.
In your wonderful, cosy drawing room you can even enjoy a roaring fire, perfect for getting tucked in and warming up after a picturesque stroll through this exquisite landscape!
There are six bedrooms in total, five doubles and one twin, as the home was designed for a large family, and so combines all the best in luxury and comfort for a large group of friends or family! Pastel pinks and blues echo the vibrant...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 6 miles from the Norfolk Broads and 30 minutes from the richly historical city of Norwich, Mundesley is a quaint undiscovered Norfolk village with a breath-taking beach and stunning walks! For an adventure in the great outdoors, Norfolk is an absolute must, as the driest county in the UK! The whole county is about enjoyment of the fresh air, big skies and absolutely stunning views, and is home to Britain's largest protected wetland, nature reserves of international importance, and over 90 miles of unspoilt, award-winning coastline! The nearby Cromer beach is delightfully sandy and home to delicious fresh crab, while the Pavilion Theatre on the Pier boasts annual summer and winter shows which draw crowds from far and wide! Just 45 minutes away, the action-packed town of Great Yarmouth with crazy golf, trampolines, boat trips, donkey rides, and a range of attractions and amusements is great for entertaining the kids! And for something totally different, nearby Holt, brimming with 18th century Georgian buildings hiding delightful courtyards and alleyways, is a stunning town home to art galleries, antiques and book shops and delicious eateries! Norfolk’s famous coastline is bursting with wide open, empty beaches perfect for a proper bucket-and-spade holiday with the family! This is where the expanse of the skies truly bursts with life and fills you with joy. Dotted along the horizon are yachts and power-boats while nearer to shore you’ll find surfers, kayakers, kite-surfers and so much more! While lining the beaches are hundreds of candy-coloured beach huts, dazzling promenades with candyfloss and fish and chips and of course, the romantic dunes with endless hidden spots for barbeques and family-fun. All the good stuff! No matter where you venture to, you’ll always be met with either a woodland adventure park, a winding forest trail or for a day indoors, perhaps even an award-winning museum! And for hiking, look no further. Stretching from Holme-next-the-Sea all the way to Cromer, the 45-mile long Norfolk Coastal Path through this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offers some of the best birdwatching in the UK, a glimpse of the seals on Blakeney Point, and the earliest evidence of humans found outside The Great Rift Valley in Africa on the Deep History Coast! The path weaves itself through tidal creeks and salt marshes, shingle, luscious fields and enormous sandy beaches – and as Norfolk is a haven for wildlife and birds, you’ll have plenty to admire throughout!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £250. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Friday, Saturday in July & August only.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Changeover day : Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased to 7-nights across peak Summer dates
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the owner applies a standard £500 admin cancellation fee on all bookings.
- Other 2 : Reservations for stays at Cliff Manor made after 15 June 2020 will not be covered under our extenuating circumstances policy, except where the guest or host is currently sick with COVID-19. COVID-19-related circumstances not covered include: transport disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates such as evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, and lockdown requirements. Our cancellation policy will apply as usual.
- Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect guests and hosts from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy no longer applies because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Please remember to carefully review our cancellation policy online when booking.