Contemporary six bedroom bar style villa within beautiful Somerset countryside
Dragonfly Barn holds a wonderful location, nestled within beautiful Somerset countryside, while being just a short distance from the town of Somerton, where a variety of helpful amenities can be found.
The contemporary Barn has been designed with incredibly high attention to detail throughout and features industrial loft-style chic interiors with modern furnishings. The living space is open-plan and ideal for entertaining with plenty of space for the whole group to socialise and discuss the highlights of the day. High bi-folds really help to bring the outdoors in and come in especially handy when dining on the terrace. The real wow factor can be found in the spa area, which boasts a steam room, sauna, bucket shower and heated seats, the perfect place to indulge in some TLC after an action packed day spent exploring the surrounding area. Dragonfly Barn can comfortably accommodate up to sixteen guests across its six...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Dragonfly Barn is situated close to the village of Long Sutton, with three fantastic pubs and restaurants within a 5-minute car journey of the house, The Devonshire Arms, The Halfway House & The Lime Kiln.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Monday or Friday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 3-night minimum stay, this may be increased across peak dates
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the outdoor pool is shared with the guests of 2 neighbouring cottages situated on the same farm estate.