Large Oceanfront Condo with Expansive Views
Splash Resort rental 2006W in Panama City Beach, FL is a 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom direct beachfront vacation home complete with all of the conveniences of home. BEST FEATURES OF SPLASH RESORT RENTAL 2006W2 Gulf Front Master Bedrooms & Large Open Floor Plan w/Direct Beachfront Views! HEAVEN ON EARTH! FEATURES* Master w/King Bed & Incredible Gulf View* Private Master Bathroom w/Double Vanity* Master Bedroom has Private Balcony Access* 2nd Gulf Front Master Bedroom w/King Size Bed* Large 2nd Bathroom is spacious* 3rd Bedroom w/Queen Bed* 4th Bedroom w/Full & Twin Bed* 4 Flat Screen TV’S* Spacious Living Area w/Queen Sleeper Sofa* Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops* Dining Area with Gulf Views* Large Balcony with a Direct Beach Front Views* FREE Wi-Fi* Sleeps 11There is a $20.00 Parking Fee due upon arrival directly to the resort.ABOUT SPLASH BEACH RESORT - PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDASplash Resort’s amenities are quite unique among...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to the actual sleeping capacity for that unit. Children under 3 years of age do not apply. For your comfort, bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
- We will not rent to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are 25 years of age or older, without our prior written consent. The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a property under the age of 25 years.
- Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to loss of rent and/or eviction.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your advance payment. Please contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy, otherwise it will be assumed correct. Please verify arrival/departure date, reserved accommodation, rental amount due, number of persons to occupy the property. We make every effort to ensure that the unit reserved remains the same, but we reserve the right to relocate you to an equal or upgraded unit.
- CHECK-IN begins at 4:00PM CST
- Due to our high cleaning standards some condominiums may need a little extra cleaning time and check-in may be delayed up to 6:00PM CST. We appreciate your patience as we prepare for your stay. Early check-in requests must be approved prior to arrival. Additional fees for early check in may apply.
- CHECK-OUT is at 10:00AM CST
- Check-out time is 10AM CST and is strictly enforced.
- Failure to comply will result in a late check-out fee of at least $50 and as much as an additional nightly rental charge.
- DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please leave the condominium reasonably clean and in damage free order. Additional cleaning charges may apply if the unit is not left in reasonable order. Please start the dishwasher upon departure, clean off all food from kitchen utensils and cookware. Trash must be secured in a plastic bag and disposed of in the conveniently located trash chute on each floor. Please gather all bed linens and leave them on top of the bed. Please leave all towels on the bathroom floor.
- All of our rental units are privately owned and decorated to the owner's personal taste. Re-arrangement of existing furniture is prohibited and may be cause for additional fees charged to your credit card.
- INITIAL SUPPLIES - UPON ARRIVAL
- A few essential items are provided upon arrival for guests to utilize until they can get to the grocery store. Initial Supplies include: Dishwasher soap, small washing machine powder, each bathroom has amenities (like hotel but NOT restocked) shampoo, conditioner, soap bar and body wash. One roll of toilet paper in each bathroom & one paper towel roll in the kitchen. All bed linens & towels are provided. We encourage guests to bring beach towels for use at the pool and beach.
- Pets are allowed in our units marked pet friendly only. There is an additional pet fee that must be charged for anyone bringing a pet, otherwise the stay with the pet was unauthorized. A Pet or any evidence of a pet found on the property, that was not previously disclosed by charging you the pet fee, is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent in addition to additional cleaning charges of $250. The Pet Fee does NOT include any damages done by the pet and will be charged accordingly to the credit card we have on file.
- SERVICE ANIMALS - Service animals must remain with the owner at all times and may not be left in the home alone at any time.
- SMOKING POLICY
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our rental units, including balconies and porches. Violation of this policy is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent. Additional cleaning charges of $500 will be charged if in violation.
- POLICIES & MAINTENANCE
- The property can be used for Residential Purposes only.
- Use of barbeque grills are not permitted in any apartment or condo property. Many condominium complexes have community barbeques located on the premises. It is a violation of the fire code to do so and can result in eviction.
- Only registered guests may occupy the rented property. No other guests are permitted inside or to stay overnight without prior written permission. The number of occupants cannot exceed the number of people the home will sleep which is indicated in the reservation confirmation.
- Only guests listed within the client information within the reservation (see below) are allowed to stay at the property. Tenants are fully responsible for their guests who may enter the rented property. We reserve the right to immediately evict a vacationing party if these rules are violated.
- We and the owner of the vacation home rental reserve the right to enter the property at any time to add, remove or replace any furniture or conduct necessary work arising from emergency needs. Emergency needs are defined as: Water leaks, fire, power failure, A/C not functioning when temps are 76 and above and Heater when temps are 65 and below, where there is only one bathroom in the condo and not working, Refrigerator or Stove/Oven is not working.
- Non-emergency needs will be handled in a timely manner, usually by the next business day. Please call us directly so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. We do not offer any discounts or concessions due to maintenance issues as we will rectify any maintenance issues.
- WI-FI Internet is available for all properties and will accommodate an average of 3 devices per unit. Because individual device settings may not be compatible with the internet service settings in the property, we cannot guarantee the reliability or connectivity of internet service. Trouble shooting services are available on a limited basis.