Classical Andalucian style villa surrounded by private wooden gardens
Classical Andalucian 10 bedroom villa located in the prestigious gated estate of El Madronal. The villa spans over 900 sq meters and offers classical yet stylish interiors that will make you feel right home.
This typical Andalucian villa has kept its charm and has a rustic style but has splashes of giving it a feeling of warmth and space. As you pass through the main entrance of the huge antique Ronda door you will have an idea of what lays inside, this spacious and comfortable living area offers an over-sized fireplace and plush sofas making it a great area for family and friends to come together. Just off the main living room area there is a formal dining room, the main kitchen, a small bodega, and eventually you come to a wonderful communal area of the house; a cool central patio that exudes Moorish styles and traditions, with hand painted decorative ceramics, and finished in varying hues of terracotta reds, oranges, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Perfect location if you want to explore and experience a bit of culture. The historic town of Ronda is only 45 minutes away or you could explore the vibrant city of Malaga with all of its museums, art galleries and shopping.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Events can be hosted at this villa at additional fee.